Silly Sentences Flashcards





This is a fun learning game where children combine verbs, nouns, and adjectives to make silly sentences.  Although the box shows it has been used, the cards are all in great shape and all the cards are present for the game.

These cards retail for as much as $35.75 new here:   http://www.amazon.com/Silly-Sentences-School-Publishing-Company/dp/0887432263/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1378232294&sr=8-3&keywords=School+Zone+Silly+Sentences

This can be YOURS for only $4.25

I have a lot of other EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS you might be interested in checking out as well. You can see them on my blog: www.lookandfindtreasures.blogspot.com

We live in Bonney Lake, but I work in Renton and often travel to various places in the South Seattle area, so you can meet me when I am near your area.